Cebu, Cebu

Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously.

Southern Leak Detection has been serving the greater Birmingham area for more than 18 years, with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. Our expertise includes extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. We maintain our own heavy equipment to provide safe excavation and superior service.

1 Perimeter Park S, Suite 100-D, Birmingham, Al 35243205-882-3336http://www.southernleakdetection.com

Hours of Operation: M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMT: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMW: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMTh: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMF: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMS: ClosedS: Closed

Had an Experience with Leak Detection?

Comments

hey dillweed.

This is not the place for you to post your self serving add.

First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Painters Painting Solution - Worst painters ever Painters Painting Solution "Hired this company(Painters Painting Solution) located in Charlotte NC to paint however the execution was poorly done and they kept dodging my calls. They promised to fix the issue but..." Read more Mohawk Industries - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Industries "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more