Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously.

Southern Leak Detection has been serving the greater Birmingham area for more than 18 years, with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. Our expertise includes extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. We maintain our own heavy equipment to provide safe excavation and superior service.

1 Perimeter Park S, Suite 100-D, Birmingham, Al 35243205-882-3336http://www.southernleakdetection.com

Hours of Operation: M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMT: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMW: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMTh: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMF: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMS: ClosedS: Closed

Had an Experience with Leak Detection?

Comments

hey dillweed.

This is not the place for you to post your self serving add.

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more